Many users who use smartphones suddenly lose their memory card. After which all the data in the memory card or the SD card gets deleted, this data is out of your photos, videos and songs. You can download songs and videos again from the internet but it is difficult to recover your personal photo again.
Now you want to know why the memory card is bad, then tell you that in most cases the SD card is damaged due to the virus, whenever you download anything from the Internet, sometimes the viruses are also downloaded.
So today we are going to tell you how to recover the bad memory card from mobile or from the computer here we are going to tell you both ways. If you have a computer then you can improve your SD card from your computer if you do not have a computer then you can also improve your card from your mobile.
How to repair bad memory card?
To recover the SD card, you have to format your card and you can get help from your computer or your mobile to format the card. If the wrong card is damaged due to the virus, then all the viruses in the card will be deleted by formatting and the corrupt card will be restarted and you can use the card again. If your card gets cured then you have to try that the virus does not get the virus again. So, let’s know how to fix a damaged SD card.
How to repair memory card from the computer?
- First of all, you have to insert your corrupt or bad card into the card reader.
- Connect the card reader to your computer.
- Now you have to go to a memory card drive.
- After the location of the drive appears, you have to right-click on the memory card drive.
- After this, a popup window will open which will see a lot of options.
- You have to click on Format at the bottom.
- As soon as you click on the format, another window will open where you have to click on Start. If there is a warning in this process, then you have to click OK.
- It is worth noting that you do not want to put a tick mark on Quick Form, leaving it blank and clicking on Simple Start.
- Now your card will start to be formatted, it may take a few minutes, so you have to wait a bit. Your card will be cured after the card format is incomplete.
How To Fix Bad Memory Card From Mobile?
As we have already told you that you have to format the card to fix the card. If you have a computer then you can do this very easily, if you do not have a computer then there is no need to worry because you can do the job of formatting the card even with your smartphone.
- First of all, you have to go to Google’s Chrome browser and download and install an application called ‘sd card partition’.
- Let’s tell you that before using this app, your smartphone must be root, so how can Android mobile route it in a few minutes you can find out here.
How to root android mobile?
After opening this app, there will be three options on the homepage like Create, Tool and Setting. You have to click on Tool.
After going to the tool, you have to select part 1, in the Create below, you have to select Repair, then after applying click ok. It will be repaired in a few seconds.
After this, you have to come to the BAPS homepage. Here you have to click Create Now, now it is to touch Add at the bottom and select Format from Part 1.
Below there will be a scrolling line that will make you full by touching.
After this, after applying, you have to click OK.
Now your card will start to be formatted. In the processing partition, you have to wait for 100% of it. When this process is completed your card will be formatted.
When this process is completed, you have to switch off your smartphone and remove the card and insert it again, then turn on the mobile phone. If your card is correct then in this way you can recover the card from your smartphone.
So now you know how to repair the bad memory card from the mobile here, we have told you two ways in which the first computer is and the other smartphone if you have a computer then there are many options to correct damaged SD card. Here you are told the easiest way.
If you do not have a computer then you can also fix your bad SD card with your smartphone.