Hello Friends, How to port your mobile number from one network to another, or you can say how to go to another network company, keeping the number ie your company also changed but you do not have to change your number too.
If you want to do the same then it is easy and will be able to do it very easily.
There can be many reasons to know from a telecom company in another telecom company.
- Your current telecom company’s network is not right.
- Your telecom company is giving you expensive offers.
- Your current telecom company is able to deduct your balance.
Or any other reason
- Well, because no one is happy with your current telecom company, you want to keep your number in the other telecom company and this is the reason you are reading this post.
This service is called Mobile MNP (Mobile Number Portability), which has simplified your work for all of you by implementing TRAI.
So I am giving you the information by which you can port your mobile number to another telecom company easily … follow the steps for that.
How to get mobile numbers from one network to another
Step 1: Send the number of mobile numbers you want to port, then PORT at 1900 and then send your mobile number. Example: ‘PORT 98xxxxxxxx’ at the supplement 1900.
Step 2: When you send this message successfully, you will receive a message that will contain a code called UPC which means Unique Porting Code. Which you have to give to the company you want to go to in the new telecom company. This means that when you go to that new SIM shop you will be asked for this UPC code.
Let us know that its validity is only 15 days and when you give the code and the necessary documents (driving license, passport, Aadhar card, voter ID, or PAN card) to the new company, within seven days you will get the new company port Is done.
You will be provided with a new SIM for the new company but your number will be old.
Unless your new SIM SIM is turned on, you can keep your old SIM in your mobile and it will continue to work properly and on the day you stop working, put your new SIM SIM on that day. And this will be your new SIM now with your old one.
How to get a mobile number is some casts.
- Your SIM must be 90 days old.
- You have not kept any loan in the old SIM. If you are a post-paid customer, please make sure that
- you have paid all outstanding dues according to your final bill.
- You can port mobile number in your own circle.
- If you are a prepaid customer, please note that the amount of talk time, if any, will be lost at the time of porting.
- So in this way you can easily go to another company or ports keeping your old mobile number.
Hope you liked this post.
If you like it, please share it … The sharing button is below the post.